filter + cooltube single system tent?

hey guys,

i have a question for the tent growers in here. im looking to head inside with a 3x1.5x2m tent. the plan is to run 4x600w in there. i would like to hear from anyone who has this kind of setup as to whether i could get away with running the filter/exhaust fan to run straight through my cooltubes and outside, all in one system? the plan would be to use 8inch cooltubes for max airflow. anyone have this experience? i dont want to have heat issues first try. also the can max pro series fans..... anyone tried these new models?

thanks in advance

yes you can

Are you changing lamps from MH to HPS ?

With duct at each end & all in a row , that's a pull apart & put back together job to change lamps

cool tubes are fun like that !

The only way to find out about possible heat is " TO " give it a try , being prepared is good , absolutely , but experience will move you forward 

with a tent it's prob more about tent location ( attic , basement , garage , state , Whoop Whoop near Upper Cum-Buka West , is it ? ) & where you pull air from & exhaust to that will make most difference to heat

Edited by itchybromusic

thanks for the imput guys, i luckily am able to pull cool air from under the house (in woop woop:-)) into the tent, and exhaust elsewhere. im swinging from left and right with 150mm or 200mm fans, as im trying to decide to either run everything in a line, filter, 4x cooltubes and outside or to split 2x 150mm lines. 1st line from a 150mm filter and 2nd line from a 150mm cooltube setup, all into a 'v' box conected to a 200mm fan. phew...