Organic Solution For MJ Plants

We can all go out and buy ferts for our babies, and i've even written about Canna's new Bio (Orangic Ferts). But if you really want to save money and use what they were using in the 1800s then this is all you have to do.

1 Get yourself a 44gal drum. It can be steel or plastic, but must have a lid.

2. Either get a few pairs of pantyhose from the other half or buy them.

3. Now got out and get your hands on a bag of Horse, Cow, Chicken and Sheep manure.

4. Fill each pantyhose up with each manure and tie a knot and sting to it, and place them into the drum, and fill with water.

5. Everyday lift the strings and dunk. keep this up for about six weeks. Oh by the way it will smell really bad at first, but this will settle down. Now for the special touch once a week just piss in the drum.

To use, one cup of solution to 9ltrs of water, and your babies with love you for it :P

i had a mate who always pissed in his reservoir. but he didnt even measure his nutes or ph, he considered dope a noxious weed. then again he never yielded much!

but re the above it may be viable but i personally would prefer to buy some nutes than deal with the smell and filth of such a mix. i would also assume that nasties/bugs etc would be very attracted to such a mix