whats going on here

3m x 1.5m tent 2, 600 w lights , 2 pots .alls been good ,just started 5 week veg Wil turn lights end of 5th week . iv got pictures , the one that was a bit in front of the other has dropped behind in the last 12 days . the leaves r a bit curly on new growth & look thin & tipping down on the ends,some of the mid bigger leaves r yellowing slightly ? Check out sorry having trouble getting pictures with my message . cheers

post-54989-0-87433200-1412247636_thumb.jpg

post-54989-0-42716700-1412247716_thumb.jpg

post-54989-0-80855900-1412248010_thumb.jpg

Edited by crewzennow

3m x 1.5m tent 2, 600 w lights , 2 pots .alls been good ,just started 5 week veg Wil turn lights end of 5th week . iv got pictures , the one that was a bit in front of the other has dropped behind in the last 12 days . the leaves r a bit curly on new growth & look thin & tipping down on the ends,some of the mid bigger leaves r yellowing slightly ? Check out sorry having trouble getting pictures with my message . cheers

If you are doing a flood and drain in coco how oftern do u flood?

Coco needs a dry out period like soil dose, you can over water it and cause probs.

The salts level will b going up because coco need to b flushed with straith ph,ed water to wash out any build up of salts in the medium that will cause u probs.

I would give a GOOD flush and ease back on the waterings a lil bit and see how it goes...

hi crewzen, not sure how flood and drain would really work in coco, imo coco should be run as drain to waste, sure u use a bit more nutes but the plants are always getting the exact balance of nutes every feed/water.

Ur PH seems to low to me and needs to be 5.8- 6.2 and as ur recycling ur nutes there is 2 questions how often have u changed the nutes in ur res and have u checked the EC becos I suspect ur EC has moved up and prolly need adjusting too.

Personally I dont believe in flushing with water I would give it a really good flush with half strength nutes say 1.0 ec 

Do you have PH and EC pens to check these.

good luck it looks like they have been going pretty well until recently

cheers