fresh start

Holy shit Ozzy, that's a fine looking piece of work there, I assume you know it to be a girl?

Makes me wish I was in a position to supply copious amounts of water to a nice sativa, oh well, such is life.  Keep up the great work, can't wait to see her covered in donkey dicks.

hey bro yea def a female sexed it early

and yea water and no other competition from other plants makes all the difference :yinyang:

farrrkin gutted went down to the bush just now...fark half the biggin fallin over walk up and touch and arm falls off realvealin fckn white ants......help..,any thing can clear em ya think.. vinigar maybe.. fckn gutted.. young bloke just wandered down for look he be the same id say..arrrg the trails ya go threw

Edited by ozzyoutdoors

Oh, that's devastating.  I'm so sorry for you guys.  It's only the big one affected? 

Unfortunately I have nothing to suggest.  I have had several fruit trees die and on digging them up have found white ants but haven't sought out a solution.

Such a shame - that was gonna be one spectacular flower show.

White Ants are fucked the only thing you could do is make a barrier around the tank through the ground with the deadly termite poison. Like they do with houses, which is not probable.I dont think that shit is available to the public either. Really sad to hear Ozzy, can u bear the sight enough for  some pics? Will anything be able to be salvaged?