IM A TOTAL NEWBIE AND I NEED HELP

hey im a smoker and i've been spending loads of money. i recently decided to try to start growing my own weed, but i have absolutely no idea on how to do it. is there a basic guide i can find somewhere? i been checking around the site and all i can find is hydro systems and stuff and like theres water pumps and pipes and all this crape, and i have no idea what they are talking about. i was thinking all u need to grow pot is a light and a pot and seeds. but theres obviously alot more to it..

can someone help me please im a total noob

Yeah, it can seem a bit intimidating, but there are all these setups for a reason. And you can't just use any light, you need specific spectra to make plants grow, and those spectra aren't produced by just any incandescent from the household.

Take your time, have a look around the forums, and ask questions about anything you don't understand or can't find any reference too. There are many posts here which should be able to help you out, and the search function is a great tool. :P

Anyway, hope this helps, and welcome to Oz Stoners. :o