Hypothetical room

Lets say i had a room that was 5.5 m in length, 3m in width and 2.05 m in height -

1.How many lights do you think would be required

2.Which would be the best setup/method too use

3.Estimation on maximum number of plants able to be grown

4.Cost of setup

5.Any guesses of yeild

Any help with this would be muchly appreciated

tsk tsk, sounds like we aint going to be the personal grower...

but since i dont give a shit lol number of plants would depend on how big u want them to get, what strain u use, how spaced out u want them, etc, etc list is endless...

room that size i would say u could pull a pound per square metre no problems with good lighting, 600-1000watt would be great :o and u would do that very quickly if using a very indica dom. strain :o

hey,

As you have a low roof height i would go krusty buckets.. You could have upto 8 buckets around each light if your in a hurry otherwise veg them longer and still get a substantial yield.. You can find plans on the setup here Krusty buckets The cost of the setup depends on how much of it you can outsource yourself and not buy thru a hydro store.. If you have little experience half a gram a watt is attainable.. with some growing knowledge behind you a gram or two would be poss... lol

Yo bro,

As Stonedas said because you have a low ceiling height go for a bucket setup. If you give each bucket 500mmx500mm square room to grow that will give you 66 buckets @ a averge of 1 to 3 oz per bucket = 4 to 12 (experiance does matter) elbows - ( but you must make sure you switch those babies over before they get to big or else you will run out of head room - 10-14 days max vegie growth.

You will have heat and humidity problems with such a low ceiling height, so make sure you r running a large AC. or have extra ventilation.

Lights I would go for 3 rows of 3 600watt HPS aircooled all on 3 different light rails (about 1.8 meter run) to get even growth and max spread of light. ( be also warned to position the airduct for the lights so it does not interfer with light rail or motor will burn out. I would even consider a MH on the middle light.

Cost wise all depends on weather you want to build everything yourself or buy it directly ready to go from the hydro shop. - if you were to do it you would need to get extra wiring into the grow room buy a AC and have it wired in - get everything (buckets co2 system etc)from the hydroshop and line the room with plasterboard and paint. - you would get no change from 10-15K minimun. - that is my guess only

Hope this helps, Jack