something to take into consideration

These sorts of things have been a problem for the guerilla farmer for years. I used to grow in the Cairns tableland region,and quite a few times i had to find cover quickly, as a helicopter, ultra-light/light plane(police,commercial or private)flew right over my patch. I never grew too many in each garden(the most was about 40 females per garden), but it doesn't take much to notice something out of place.(lush green garden in a not so green area, or maybe a flash of colour, or a reflection) We even had the Army start to do grid searches one year. I can yield a lot more herb growing outdoors than indoors , but hopefully indoors is safer. This is my first time indoors, so i'll keep you guys posted. I also just got a digital camera, so i can show you some pictures(i have to get used to it yet). - CALYX.