too much weed

i was smoking with some mates a couple of days ago and i smoked alot and got pretty bent but then we kept smoking and i managed to smoke myself straight!! i was completely straight after smoking than i ever have before. my friend mentioned that he also smoked himself sober once or twice..

has anyone here had had any experiences like this or are we jus strange!?!

d'oh! this wasn't a thread giving out free weed hahaha

um....well, your findings are....strange i guess :)

maybe you just kept building up a resistance to it over a short period of time and so just for that session, you just continued to waste the weed. maybe a rest, a snack and some water might have had the same effect.

regardless, still an interesting story!

Guest Urbanhog

Nope, I personally don't think you are strange Pete, so you can rest your mind, it's pretty much what Black Beauty said... you are just building up resistance. I tired to explain a cousin of mine, he just smoke a ounce easily in few days, I tired to tell him once you have about 10 or whatever cones, depending on tolerence, it won't make any difference if he had a 5 or so more cones, and I tired to tell him the less often you smoke the more blunted you get and the more longer you bag will last ya, also I think it might be depending on the strain he may be smoking, if he been smoking the same strain for fair while, then goes on the next batch/different strain, have a suck of ya bong... whoa!! what the fuck! I am STONED!

Just my point of view from a person I know very well's tolerence toward cannabis.

I think it's the same with some medicial users for some serious cases they calimed that when they first used it, they get stoned and their medicial pains or problems lowers, and they use it more often and they end up feeling less stoned, but it more useful for their condition.

Unleast someone disargees with me..... and I will be happy to hear them I think its all part of the learning process because I keep hearing soooooo much myths and misinformations related to cannabis.

Cheers and toke on ...... Urbanhog