quick drying method

now dont get me wrong, any quick drying without a cure make a bud almost dogshit but if u need an indication of ur crops strength or u were just given/bought weed gear here is a nice way to dry it out...

get a pot of boiling water using a clear plate as a lid ( i use glass cuz u can see when the water is about to boil over, etc) keep the temp down to make sure the plate is hot but water doesnt touch bottom of plate and put gear on plate....

turning every minute or so u will notice any leaf curling up and becoming very brittle...if u can break this leaf off and lay it flat on the plate and rest the buds on the leaf...this will give a bit more added protection to the resins, etc....

after about 10-20 mins depending on how much stuff u try to dry, u will have a smoke that is shit load better than any nuked or baked gear...still harsh but i would say 1/2 as harsh as any other quick drying method...

yep :P all good ways to dry ya weed if in a hurry :D

forgot to mention as well that alotta the time that i have dried like this the middle of the bud can remain VERY wet... is best to chop a nug in half and see for urself if in doubt b4 u stop drying....

best result i have had was waking up, clipping a test from the plant, about 30 mins on the plate and then i sat it on my window sill in a small paper box for about 2 hours...was a good smoke, not 1 bit wet and barely harsh ;)