Ordering seeds in queensland

Sorry, misworded that epicly, I think its only certain % of the offspring will hold autoflower traits. My bad breeding ain't my thing

That is fine, if that is the case then I will just have to cull the ones that haven't carried the ruderalis flowering gene. Also I don't want a full auto-flower plant I just want a strain that will flower outside of the usual time of year. 

As Frank said the auto gene wont carry over when crossed out with a photo. Successive gens would need to be back crossed with an auto to produce stable auto seeds. buzzo and shroomy are the auto kings around here but no longer frequent the boards much. Have a look at some of their diaries im sure buzzo has one or two where hes produced some stable autos (his Snow Devil comes to mind).

Edited by nici

As Frank said the auto gene wont carry over when crossed out with a photo. Successive gens would need to be back crossed with an auto to produce stable auto seeds. buzzo and shroomy are the auto kings around here but no longer frequent the boards much. Have a look at some of their diaries im sure buzzo has one or two where hes produced some stable autos (his Snow Devil comes to mind).

Thanks for the info, I guess I can make that my long term goal and if it happens, it happens. I will be checking out those diaries for sure.