what really happens if i'm busted?

SO if SA is the mj capital of Australia why does it have some of worst laws? It seems if you now grow in SA your fucked...

Quad, it's not that we have some of the worst laws. The laws here in SA are really no harsher than other states, and the laws and penalties here for SMALL amounts of cannabis are still an on the spot fine and no convictions. However, if you are silly enough to keep all that evidence in your home of being a dealer, then what can you expect? The man was carrying around $22,000 on his person, obviously hiding it from the police, the DSS and the ATO. SIlly silly silly. Although the court transcript does not say why he was stopped and searched, there was obviously SOME suspicious circumstance leading to that.

"The total weight of cannabis located was 3,431 grams. If sold by the pound that cannabis would have been worth at least $16,141"

No one needs that much personal smoke, and he tried to say he was growing for personal use only. He didn't have priors, and IMHO, he should've been a little smarter and had a decent explanation for the size of his stash, his electric bill and the money. He probably should've been more careful about drawing attention to himself too.

i just pulled the whole report off a supreme court website,

so the personal details were put in there by the people who wrote it.

if you follow the links you'll find more similar stuff

is anyone else interested in the law in their state?

post up anything you find.

its strange to me that we have a so called law, but we don't know the details of it.

after i tried to find the info i realised, they aren't making any effort to inform me.

it was really hard to find any info :D

maybe they don't want us informed?

Guest blaze_dat_dank

yes but how likely is it their stoner friends will read the supreme court website....

Its an obvious invasion of privacy for it to be their in the first place, yet you repeat it here, where it is more likely their stoner friends, aquaintances and enemies will read it...It was brought up in court so he could get past a ridiculous law.. not for your benefit mate.... Seriously , how would you feel if your name and the fact you were molested as a kid was posted all over this board????

No fucking brains, your as bad as common media vulture.... Should think before you repeat sumthing thats already wrong, Information on who has been molested should never become public domain...

have you ever known anyone whos been molested??? everyone has, but its not sumthing they are proud of and go around telling everyone, yet you think its ok to go tell the world about sumone youve never known, just a fucking stastic and name eh???......

secondly, what if these people are still trying to grow?????

Hey I hear ya there blaze, But I think the guy just wanted to post to show us what shit he got away with and his weed related shit, and not to show up the fact that they were molested.

Thats a whole different kettle of fish mate, but I understand where you stand and why it pissed you off.

This IMO is a classic case of why we should read the whole thing and think about the info before we post.

ADMIN- can we fuck off this whole thread?