New NES Mini Beaker Oil Rig

Hi crew,

Few photo's of my new {NES mini beaker oil rig} &  other glass wear.post-16470-0-02781600-1405663869_thumb.jpgpost-16470-0-79748800-1405663886_thumb.jpgpost-16470-0-11087700-1405663901_thumb.jpgpost-16470-0-91452500-1405663912_thumb.jpgpost-16470-0-99584200-1405663938_thumb.jpg post-16470-0-04788000-1405663953_thumb.jpgpost-16470-0-39714200-1405663968_thumb.jpgpost-16470-0-03375700-1405663981_thumb.jpgpost-16470-0-30955900-1405663993_thumb.jpgpost-16470-0-06845800-1405664008_thumb.jpgpost-16470-0-16767800-1405664019_thumb.jpgpost-16470-0-09529200-1405664048_thumb.jpgpost-16470-0-15128600-1405664059_thumb.jpg

I would like to thank all the guy's an girl's from OZBongs for all the help they gave me in placing  my order with them an for being so very polite.

They replied to all my emails very quickly an did not give me the run around like a lot of online shops do,they are a no Bullshit crew to deal with top class service going to place another order this week for a few more bit's of glass wear.

Got some good trim in the freezer so going to make up some of that black sticky stuff on the weekend an give the new glass wear a test run.

Thank's again OZBongs.

Regard's,Dingo-2008.

Edited by Dingo-2008
  • Upvote 4

Hey Dingo, that looks like serious hardware . I don't even know what most of that does.

I haven't smoked/grown in 20 years, but getting a grow going in spring. My memories were Orchy bottles with garden hose or tally-ho.

I think we have something's in common, I read your post about, Neurosurgeons, pain clinics and GP suppling letters.

4 neuro's ? Wow .. I'm just on my 2nd and he found on the 1st visit what my "Head of Department Neurosurgery at Major Sydney private hospital" couldn't find in 4 years post op. The cervical spine fusion never fused. I'm going under the knife again in 3 weeks, for new fusion and plates and screws.

3 months ago my Pain clinic was talking about a spinal stimulation implant............. so glad I went for a 2nd opinion from new neurosurgeon.

Good luck and hope you still have some options of recovery.

Hi Husky, I have been lucky enough not to have to go under the knife due to there is not much they can do for me an if the do start to cut me they told me I would more than likely end up in more pain so I just manage my pain in the best way's I can with pharma medication & cannabis & hash oil.

I don't really have much choice but to use pharma medication,But keep the pharma medication well under control.

With a combination of the pharma medication an the cannabis I can stay alive an not loose the plot with the medication.

An yes I remember the small plastic orange juice bottle bongs an the PVC pipe bongs we used to smoke outta lol time have changed alright for the better,I now have a volcano vaporizer with a water pipe attachment to cool the vapor down,& glass mini oil rig vaporizer that can be turned into a normal bong so it's two kind of bongs in one that is what all them other glass attachments are in them photo's of that NES glass mini beaker oil rig. 

Plus there is some  BHO making gear in the photo's as well the green glass tube is for making the hash oil.

Best of luck an hope all goes well for you with the up coming operation.

Regard's Dingo-2008. 

Cheers, yes I remember making PVC pipe bong with twin stem and cones, I called it the V8, in true Aussie style. Another I made I remember used a 2L Flagon bottle, I thought more water might be good. With about 2 feet of pipe. The idea was it could sit on the floor while you sit on the lounge. You needed lungs like a salvage diver, it was a fail. but funny days.

The pharma is all I've had for 5 years now, mostly  Paindene Forte, Endone , Oxycontin, Valium. Tried fentanyl patches recently but had no effect on my pain. Norsepan patch was the best, but they burnt my skin.

Then in between they had have tried , endep, epillin, Lyrica. all these drugs are awful for me. I have come close to loosing the plot as you say.

You can see why I want to try Canna again, but I'm so removed from the crowd I moved with now and a bit of a hermit, due to my condition. I can wait and grow my own again.

I am very interested in buying a volcano, but will look into it closer to the time. I want to try making concentrates as well, but I think the weed will be far stronger than anything I grew/smoked in the late 80's- 90's.

Good to hear your pain is under control. I truly understand. Thanks Dingo.

Edited by Husky

:hi: Made some of that Black sticky stuff last night.

Stared evaporating the alcohol  of the hash oil an alcohol mix at around 9.00pm.

Finished the evaporation about 3.00am the next morning, :egyptdance: Did not feel tired so kept on with the job at hand.

So into the vacuum chamber with the black sticky stuff an check all air/hoses are tight an there is no leaks in the vacuum chamber an hoses :thumbsup:   all good an system is holding a good vacuum at 29.99Hg.

Turn vac pump on again for about 5 minutes then close the outlet valve after the warm oil stops bubbling, An things are looking good.  :clapping:

Time 4.30am,it's time for a test run,Nice blob of hash oil on top of  some mulled up weed.

I have not had any weed or hash oil for over 9 month's now due to not being able to grow any cannabis due to hot weather an the few different illnesses I have they stop me in my track's.

I turn to the cupboard open the door an grab the little lady by the neck eg={NES Oil Rig}   an put rig on table top,Fill cone with some nice  {urckle X SSH} trim,The same trim as I made the hash oil with, then a nice small dob of hash oil on top of the weed in the cone.

Thought to myself here goes,I am going to  cough my guts up big time on this first cone in 9 months,An Surprise  Surprise no coughing just a nice very cool hit of hash oil an weed,No burnt throat or foul taste at all. :thumbsup:  :bongon: :bongon: 

These crew that make these Glass Oil Rigs know what they are doing when they make a oil rig it works an works dam good,3 oil cones an I am very stoned. 

So if anyone in OZ is going to buy a new  smoking implament  then the crew at OZBongs are the crew to order your new gear from,There service is top class good prices an very polite plus all email & phone calls where replied to with in 12 hr's.

Cant fault this online shop.  :good:

I am very pleased with all my new glass wear from OZBongs it all works good like a good oil rig should do. 

Regards,Dingo-2008. :bongon: :bongon: