Growroom Assistance

Hey all. As you can see I am new here and would like some advise on growing in a confined space. I have just mooved house and have found out that the roof cavity I am trying to grow in is alot smaller than the last. In height it is about 1200 - 1500mm and it is the only place I can grow. I am looking for advise on how I can grow in such a low space. Can anyone help.

Regards

Merlin

Yeah, and using a short height system like bubblers may help, as well as using smaller lights like 250's than 400's or 600's to illuminate a short, but long canopy more effectively.

1500 is a short height, but it's more than enough, with the right equipment, to grow yourself some small plants. They'll have to be clones, but you should do okay in that space with a bit of adjustment. :D

Thanks for the advise guys. I was thinking of growing them flat and letting them go vert in flower (ferengi420's). I just have to train them to grow under chicken wire or something, not sure yet. How many ladies do you think I can fit under a 1000w light with a width of about 2000mm and a length of about the same??? I know it depends on ho long I veg them for, but based on average veg times??? I was thinking of about 6. My last grow in the old place had 8 and they were very healthy indead.

Just another idea. How risky would it be to grow in a timber garden shed if I decked it out inside (not sure of size, I would have to buy one)? How do I keep it quiet (exhaust fan). I hace the smell thing under control with a ozone generator I built, but the fan???

Regards

Merlin