Medical cannibas

Hello, everyone Hoping someone could help me please, I'll be as discreet as possible. From Adelaide South AUstralia L)

I was looking at Hemp oil straight THC and thought I should try it. I have tried every other available medicine and doctors have killed me.

I learnt that straight THC hemp oil is much stronger thus much better.

I found a guy online selling this stuff in the unitedstates claiming it to be straight THC

I don't know anyone here selling this stuff or the oil unfortunately, so I have to focus online.

My question is has anyone ever bought this stuff online before and how did it work for them.

SHould I ask this person any questions that could help me make an informed decision?

Hoping someone can help me, this is my last resort and i'm of guts here.

thanks

You can email here as well if you want to send me concrete information jamiestyrone@gmail.com

I don't know where else to turn and hoping someone with experience can at least help me.

I was told there is a community online for people like me, so i'm giving it a shot.

Hey Jamie,
                  For a start, Welcome to Ozstoners. There is a heap of information ere so go have a look around.
As for the oil, it can be very difficult to find. You say you have found 'Straight THC oil' from the States. THC is one part of cannabis oil. There are many other active components to cannabis oil. CBN,CBD, CBA and THC, just to name a few. So the idea of  'straight THC oil' is hard to believe, unless it has been manufactured in a laboratory where the components have been scientifically separated. Another point is that it is the combination of these components and their ratios that have a differing effect. Cannabis herb, oil, hash and edibles all from the same plant can have differing and wide ranging effect. For example the hash I smoke has the effect of welding my ass to the lounge and I have found, for me, is a great whole body relaxant. Where as the bud from the same plant, does wonders for relaxing the mind. But the effect for me is not the same as the effect for another individual. This is part of the problem that the medical fraternity have in supporting the use of cannabis. They need to run trials and be able to measure the effectiveness of a drug on a group and work it out as a statistic  I have been smoking cannabis for many years. I do not receive the same 'high' as I did 20yrs ago, so to quantify the benefit I receive, into medical terms for a group of people, is near impossible. I have no way of testing the ratios of each component so it is difficult to quantify what is having the desired effect and also as each individual person may have a differing effect to each component to say its solely the THC having the desired result would be false IMHO. So I've found it really is a case of trial and error to work out what works for you and your situation.

A bit of advice tho, importing such substances is highly illegal, so the best approach, again IMO, would be to grow yourself a plant and make your own oil, I did. It is not difficult to make and so long as you do it safely, you can do it yourself. There are guides here on how to do so https://cannabis.community.forums.ozstoners.com/forum/84-thc-extraction/?prune_day=100&sort_by=Z-A&sort_key=last_post&topicfilter=all

Good luck with it all.

Merl1n

• Upvote 1

Wow thank you, good information :)

I too was thinking of getting seeds, firstly it would be cheaper and less risky.

I was looking for seed banks in the Australia to reduce customs risk and I came across

http://www.maryjanesgarden.com/indoor-seeds

https://www.marijuanaseeds.com.au/

http://australianseedbank.com/

Would you recommend any of these.

Thanks for your help :)