Condensation In My Growbox

:D I'm using panda for my growroom walls it is wrapped around sqpvc pipe. In the mornings when I go check on my girls I find condensation on the walls etc. Any clues how to stop this? is this bad or good? It is kinda of like a rainforest in there. My room temp is ok.

Thanks

Condensation can lead to mould, are you running your exhaust fans during the dark period? The flow of air usually extracts the excess moisture from the grow room, if the moisture build up is happening during the light period then you have a serious air flow problem and would need to beef up your ventilation system.

:D

I have been wondering about exhaust fans for my room. My room size is 60cm x 60cm x 128cm. What type of fan would work for this size. Will a computer fan work....if so how the heck do I get power to it. Will leaving the bit I use for my door open a bit work until I get the fan worked out. I do have a small desk fan running inside. :D

Thanks Tom, I just picked up a couple of fans this afternoon, so will be putting them in tomorrow. another silly question ...the fans I got have these plugs on them for the PC do I need to cut these off in order to use the 12volt adaptor. As you can tell I am not a sparky. I was thinking of cutting the ends off and them splicing the wires together (with the adaptor) Silly? or will this work. :D