Dans story to air Sunday 15th june

For this on change.org

Dan's story to air on "Sunday Night"

Lucy Haslam

11 Jun 2014 — Dan's Story will be told on channel 7 "Sunday Night" this Sunday evening around 7:30pm. Please tell all your friends and family to help spread the conversation about the use of medicinal cannabis for those with specific medical needs. Thanks for the continued support. Lucy

Yes, it was nice to see.  I think/hope the airing should/could/will instigate further serious coverage from the other 3 or 4...I know it has to go further though, but a real positive step :good:  I would still be a perceived a crim though so.

Cool viewing with a positive direction

Faith :sun:

The vote thing was awesome barely dropped below 95% throughout the episode.

Just wish there was a way to have a public vote about the issue that would be considered law. Which I don't think can happen unless it's a referendum which as far as I'm aware can't be held on any issue other then one that affects the constitution.

The vote thing was awesome barely dropped below 95% throughout the episode.

Just wish there was a way to have a public vote about the issue that would be considered law. Which I don't think can happen unless it's a referendum which as far as I'm aware can't be held on any issue other then one that affects the constitution.

the state can implement the law I believe... Im not sure how it works RE Fed over State... but I dont think a referrendum will be needed...

It was good seeing cannabis in a positive view for once .

But this show just highlights to me what is wrong with some people  in our society , the complete lack of compassion and empathy .

A country run by bureaucrats that have disconnected themselves from the real people and world . 

Maybe if one of those politician kids was dyeing from cancer  and they may change there mind .

Good to see the rest of Australia has a far more open mind then the morons running the country !!

• Upvote 1