Watering?

Started off with Clones/Space 1.5 metres by 1.5 metres/Light 600 hps 3-3.5 ft away/14 litre pots/perlite/Manutec 2 part 1/2 strenth twice daily/Age roughly 30 days after cloning(Had a few probs to start with light burn etc/inlet/outlet/small fan blowing towards babies,Just confused on how often i should water?I no perlite doesnt hold water,Vermiculite would of been good to mix in but couldnt buy from anywhere,I no that the flood n drain tables/clayball systems water every 3 hours for 15-30minute as clayballs dont hold water,Is perlite the same?How often should i water?Is twice a day to much ?I used rock wool to clone em i hate the shit holds to much water never drys out :D i water until it gushes/comes through drain holes,On 1 plant i can see some green shit starting to form only on the 1 is this overwatering?Babies r between 10-15 cm tall starting to put growth on ;) And ive been giving 1/2 strenth twice a day aswell slowly working my way up to full strenth Thanks any advice would be great :D

Just confused on how often i should water?

If they are growing ok with two waterings a day then stick with that, do you have a saucer of some sort under the pots? I would recommend something that would hold at least 1/2 a litre, check out the "my hydro set-up" link in my signature for the type of pot I found best.

On 1 plant i can see some green shit starting to form only on the 1 is this overwatering?

Sounds like algae, it will disappear when the plant grows large enough to shade it.

And ive been giving 1/2 strenth twice a day aswell slowly working my way up to full strenth

You will know if you go too fast with this, the leaf tips will start to go brown.

Thanks any advice would be great

Get a digital camera, makes things a lot easier for us :D

:D