Hello to everyone.

This is my first post here - Have lurked a little before signing up.

I am hoping you can all help me. I have recently become interested in the various oils and extracts obtained through butane extraction.

When it come's to the various devices used to smoke extracts I get quite confused. So many different options and slang terminology I lose track.

Does anyone have experience with concentrates here ? Im looking for advice on what rig people recommend to smoke their wax/shatter with. Would you recommend a vape pen ( which seems much cheaper and easier to use ) Or a big glass bong with a dome kit or... I don't know.. help me - lol.

I'm also trying to find a reputable dealer with reasonable prices that are happy to ship to Australia.

Any advice at all would be much appreciated.

Mung bean

Welcome aboard.

A few of here has made BHO oil

Have a look here https://cannabis.community.forums.ozstoners.com/forum/84-thc-extraction/.

And OzBongs sell all the gear u need for making oil to smoking it all in Aust.

When come to smoking oil i have a nail and dome as well as a curve, i use the nail mostly.

We all have our diff ways we like to smoke our oil...

Thanks for the quick reply Ozzy.

I have managed to make some really nice purged and heat treated shatter ( if thats even the right terminology for what I made, lol )

http://www.ozbongs.com.au/DhOP-Smart-Bubbler-22cm/  So if I bought this do I still need a nail ? A domeless nail or is this rig complete and ready to go ? ( I have a kickass butane torch on the way )

( edit ) on further reading i see it has a quartz nail and dome supplied. I just bought it.

Thanks again for your help. Can't wait to try some. I suppose I could always hot knife some in the meantime

Edited by mung bean