Best Plant Ive Ever Grown/ Flowering Today

I was using a 175watt Mh for seeding, It works perfect no strectching and strong stems. Then combined with 400watt Mh with AgroSun bulb.

Now im using the 400Mh and combining it with my 430Hps to induce flowering.

Slowing using Hps more every day till buds form then im just gonna use that one. I noticed if I used just Hps last time to much strechting.

This time interval every 1/2 inch at top and never over 1 in at bottom.

1ft 5in- Hopefully ill have a 4-41/2 ft plant when done.

I had Hps on so pics are discolored.

post-9-1085071315_thumb.jpg

:D hey ya them thar plants lok mitey cool matey, a lil tip but, give them all the light you can , light dosent make them stretch out @ the internodes , what cause this usually is to much heat in the grow area , vent , vent, vent , would nearly be the 3 most magic rules reduce the heat , increase the light , add say a small circulating fan to keep the air , and plant ,s moving this will help the plants become better developed and develop better cheers. :D

lol hey ya them thar plants lok mitey cool matey, a lil tip but, give them all the light you can , light dosent make them stretch out @ the internodes , what cause this usually is to much heat in the grow area , vent , vent, vent , would nearly be the 3 most magic rules reduce the heat , increase the light , add say a small circulating fan to keep the air , and plant ,s moving this will help the plants become better developed and develop better cheers. :D

they look male .....but other wise good males