Nancy's Garden

Sorry for another quick update guys.

Just had to emergency harvest the Thai and a couple of the others.

As I left her at my old house when I moved I couldn't check on her as much as I would have liked THEN I think today she was spotted so she got the chop.

Unfortunately because she got the chop at night I have no pics of her still in tact.

Wish I could have left her longer to fatten up however this is better than not having her at all :)

Trimming a sati is so much more fidlely than and Indica but I'm getting there slowly.

Yay for sticky fingers :D

post-51381-0-67932000-1399040729_thumb.jpg

Most of the branches look like this.

post-51381-0-66600600-1399040749_thumb.jpgpost-51381-0-19811800-1399040787_thumb.jpg

LSG x BB

post-51381-0-74511100-1399040841_thumb.jpg

Another Thai branch

post-51381-0-10417200-1399041998_thumb.jpg

Nancy :)

Edited by Nancyness

Those were my thoughts also :)

After all the hard work I couldn't stand the thought of someone else ripping her.

My house stinks hahahaha as soon as you open the front door BAM it's like being slapped in the face! Offically can't have visitors hahahaha but what better reason to not have people over :D

• Upvote 1

Thanks for all the support guys and gals.

Really does mean a lot :D

Faith the Thai smells of mango but not the flesh, the skin! It's a really sweet fruity smell and I'm really enjoying it.

The smell is becoming more pungent as it slowly dries.

The LSG x BB smells of straight out bubblegum then just at the end it had the sweet milky smell.

Also mouthwatering :)

Some of the smaller buds are almost dry enough to smoke so I'll be hooking in before I know it.

The rest I'll jar up and let the smells and flavours develop further.

Nancy :)

• Upvote 1