my mum rekons if weed is found at our house in a search (yes i am 18 so spare this is an 18+ site talk) that she will lose her job because she works for the government and is a civil servant. But what if weed is found here at home and i am charged by the cops would my mum lose her job or is she bullshittin me and trying to use my morals to stop me from smoking bongs?

If it helps i live in queensland.

B) Don't ya just love parents? I'm not totally sure, depends where she works I suppose, but there's probably a slight chance what she's saying is true. Government departments suck like that, and it wouldn't suprise me.

If you're just talking about a bong, and a bit of dope then I don't think there would be much of a problem. But I wouldn't grow or anything there at home, that really could get her in the shit :P

It wouldn't be legal for her to be dismissed on those grounds, but she does have the right to decide what happens in her home and you should really respect that. How about reaching a compromise like you keep it out in a shed or garage? :P

B)

Guest niall
my mum rekons if weed is found at our house in a search (yes i am 18 so spare this is an 18+ site talk) that she will lose her job because she works for the government and is a civil servant. But what if weed is found here at home and i am charged by the cops would my mum lose her job or is she bullshittin me and trying to use my morals to stop me from smoking bongs?

If it helps i live in queensland.

I don't know about Queensland, but in WA there are separate offences for allowing cannabis to be cultivated or used on your property - so both of you could be charged if you were in WA. I doubt she would lose her job, or that they'd press charges even if they could.

Do a bit of research on Queensland law and maybe you can allay her fears. If she just doesn't want pot in the house, fair enough, but if she doesn't understand the law or is lying to coerce you into giving up...