phillips 315w LEC with D-Papillon reflector

Hey Pegz ,

Your in Dream world if you don't think HPS lights can give you supper frosty heads.

You better go take a quick look at some of the Photo's of the {Stoned Rhino} & {Rusty Reb},heads I posted a long time ago lol.

Have a look at the {Stoned Rhino X Rusty Reb} on top of the Volcano in the photo under my name at the top letf hand of this page an tell me that it's not frosty.  

Regards,Dingo-2008.

Edited by Dingo-2008

Its actually quite easy to wire all the parts together if you just buy the right crimp down connectors and shrink on sleeves etc and have a little common sense.

These days I like to call it Uncommon Sense :)

If I hadn't been given 2 new 600w Ballasts and be tight for cash, I would be tempted to try out these bad boys for my first grow. Next time.

Pegz, as Freeo said, he had an elctrician friend work out what he required to make a setup.

One could assume, at a stretch, that the electrician friend would ensure that Freeo does not electicute himself after going to the trouble of working out what Freeo needs.

I am still of the opinion that for 315W output, these lights from a non-pap source(price) are value for money to use in a personal setup.

Hey FIWH, still waiting for the final round up. Help me out, I'm getting fat eating popcorn waiting. ;)

Hey Pegz ,

Your in Dream world if you don't think HPS lights can give you supper frosty heads.

You better go take a quick look at some of the Photo's of the {Stoned Rhino} & {Rusty Reb},heads I posted a long time ago lol.

Have a look at the {Stoned Rhino X Rusty Reb} on top of the Volcano in the photo under my name at the top letf hand of this page an tell me that it's not frosty.  

Regards,Dingo-2008.

lol That's hardly what a I posted... this is what I actually posted:

Not likely, you won't get frost like that with HPS.

You guys are the ones that have been smoking too much if you honestly believe your beloved HPS will produce world class dank, wake up guys the technology is very old and very poorly suited to horticulture.

The fact that Cannabis can do decently well under HPS is testimony to natures ability to adapt and even thrive under relatively shitty conditions, it really is quite amazing that our plants can do so well under such a deficient "sun".

Edited by pegz
  • Upvote 1
  • Downvote 2

Its actually quite easy to wire all the parts together if you just buy the right crimp down connectors and shrink on sleeves etc and have a little common sense.

I was having a bit of fun with the guy. :D

But I'd still like to see a tutorial on the wiring.

You guys are the ones that have been smoking too much if you honestly believe your beloved HPS will produce world class dank, wake up guys the technology is very old and very poorly suited to horticulture.

The fact that Cannabis can do decently well under HPS is testimony to natures ability to adapt and even thrive under relatively shitty conditions, it really is quite amazing that our plants can do so well under such a deficient "sun".

Do you have any experience of your own to back up what you are saying? Have you ever used LEC/CMH lighting?

You seem very new to growing Cannabis under artificial lighting to me.

Naycha :peace:

• Upvote 3

Do you have any experience of your own to back up what you are saying? Have you ever used LEC/CMH lighting?

You seem very new to growing Cannabis under artificial lighting to me.

Naycha :peace:

Nah, wish I could afford one, I do have experience with plain old HPS/MH, though.

Edited by pegz

The hydro i got in the 90's kicked fucking ass , still yet to see better commercial gear then i did during the mid/late 90's .

You sound like a internet hero , all theory and no hands on  practice . 

I think you should stop reading about growing and actually try growing some cannabis for yourself , you might be surprised at what you can produce .

• Upvote 2