phillips 315w LEC with D-Papillon reflector

$800 after shipping from europe and GST you will have to pay it will get to around $1000 ozzie plus the european version only come with a single lamp (daylight) Australian version comes with both lamps( around 200 aussie each) or ask the retailer you want only a single lamp not both this will bring the price down. this is what i asked for from outside inn HYDRO in NSW or hit up glandore hydro they are always very good to deal with.

finished trimming 3 plants 3 to go :)

i trim dry so im at the half way mark and the first 3 plants have given me just over 7 oz not too shabby at all.

the big surprise was the biggest looking plant gave me my smallest yield so far with huge fluffy sativa buds that barely weighed anything at all, she tipped the scales at just over 1.5oz and the plant with the smallest buds has actually been my biggest yielder so far, this is good too because this plant is by far the dankest as well, it seems her long node spacings have allowed all the buds to get more light and she has chunked up nicely and the buds are very dense. she weighed in at 3.5 oz which really shocked me.

i will trim the rest over the weekend most likely so stay tuned for the final round up

• Upvote 5

Weight is going to one factor, but because this light produces quality. .. this is the main test for a personal grower.

If it gives good numbers, then this is a bonus ;)

But with you being a cmh grower already, you should be able to easily compare your old cmh to this newer lec.

Even if you think the old cmh did better... doesn't mean the new 315 is a bad bulb, just means that is the results you got from your maiden grow with your new dpap ;)

Personally I hope you love it :D

New products can be hit or miss... generally I prefer hits than misses though lol

Peace

Actually, yeild does play into it for me unfortunately, as the cost is so extreme on these things at the moment. At least to me, as the buds do look good, nothing that doesn't seem to be attainable to a HPS with the right genetics.

Not likely, you won't get frost like that with HPS.

• Downvote 4