phillips 315w LEC with D-Papillon reflector

Very , very  tasty looking buds man , love your work fiwh

thanks man i will actually get some better pics up soon,  just need to get the lighting right. once i get the focus and lighting right these buds are really going to shine.

So this thread kinda confuses me, after seeing those bud pics, I'd honestly be keen at giving this ballast and bulb a run as I wanna change out my 600w hps anyway and was thinking of a solistek.

Is there any direct source to by bulb and reflector here in aus?

i actually dont know. i know my local store sells them and i would have thought any store worth there salt would have them but apparently that isnt the case, and i dont think there is anywhere online to buy them either.

Oh my god you have sold me. Bloody awsome buds from any light let alone 315w. Say no more, pictures as always say what needs to be said.

Totally impressed sir.

Tangwena

the buds are great and the light is also fantastic but if you want buds like that you dont need to buy the light you need to run out and grab bodhis dream beaver before they sell out. some crazy rediculous smoke. extreme sativa high with a 10 week finish some short phenos some tall pheno's, some heavyweight pheno's and some lighter pheno's. every pheno was a winner IMO crazy smells like skunk, garlic and onion right through to pure hazey twang. this strain is a true winner and wont be remade, i cant stress that enough everyone should try this strain.

OK stealth garden are the wholesalers.

go to this link

www.stealth-garden.com

click on the wholesalers button and select your state it will give you a list of stores in your state that will be able to get these lamps for you. whether they actually have them in stock is another question but if they are on that list you should be able to ask them to get them in for you. there is like 5 stores within half an hr driving distance from my location and countless if i was willing to drive more than half an hr so i shouldnt imagine it would be too hard to find one in most areas

Edited by forgetiwashere

Hey forget you get the final yeild on that scrog under the 315w?

Also I have been thinking about it, at present $135 would not be worth it imo. Once I start seeing prices drop, or am able to get it cheaper I will check it out, or particularly when I build a new growroom and have less head height but more width to play with.

Edited by Frank Reynolds
  • Upvote 2