Ok so been doing a lot of reading lately and am going to have a go at making my own feminized Kali mist seeds. I will be using the colloidal silver method on a couple of clones I have just taken. Just wanted to know if anyone here has tried this before and could share their experiences. I only recently found out about this and there has been a few late nights researching since, just find it fascinating. Wish I had of known years ago.

I have 2 KM flowering at the moment outside in dwc was going to leave a branch on the small one to see how long it took to throw male flowers hopefully it doesn't. from what i can gather the earlier it throws bananas the easier it is to stress, its already shown to be very hardy and grows well even when it gets a bit cold where the LSD and skywalker turned purple. Could be a sativa thing to like the cold more I'm not sure

Well been a bit busy with the other plants but now I have a bit of time it's time to start this breeding experiment. I decided to grow out the Kali mist a bit after one of the clones failed so the first seed run will be with two Dutch passion skywalker clones. Put the small one out and sprayed it with the cs and will be spraying it daily till flowers form. Here's a couple of picspost-33152-0-80655300-1397343617_thumb.jpgpost-33152-0-48224400-1397343737_thumb.jpgpost-33152-0-04564200-1397343767_thumb.jpg