How To Smoke A Bucket Bong/pool Bong/rocket

an interesting extra to the usual bucket is to add a stem to the cone going down the bucket in to the water. The smoke bubbles thru the water and in the chamber.

Its more like a bong in that the smoke is filtered thru water but it still a bucket.

I havent tried it myself coz i like bongs better. :)

Me and my mates use the word 'rocket' for yet another way of smoking cones. I'll post some instructions later unless someone else knows what im talkin about

And another side note, if you have a small length, (5cm or so) of thin metal stem below the conepiece the smoke forms a waterfall effect when it's pulled slowly.

Yeah lain, some bucket users I used to know used theirs like you say, with a full length stem in the bucketpiece. :) :P

One of the best things I used to do, is to take a honey sqeeze container lid, you know, the ones you can twist shut? Anyway, after pulling the bucket, I'd quickly put that onto the neck of the bottle, which amazingly fits really well, and with the honey lid closed, you pushed down the bottle into the water....

Then when you wanted to take the bucket, just lean down into the water and put your mouth on the lid, twist the bucket below so it opens and take the smoke into your lungs. The smoke is forced into their by the water pressure below which is created by dunking the bucket again after smoking....

It's best to do it quickly tho, or the bucket goes stale... :)

Pressure bongs, yehhh...

ANother interesting thing I did was make a non threaded cap/cone piece, purely because I hated screwing it on and then unscrewing the thing after pulling each cone.

I took a film canister, you know, the small black cylindrical container with the grey lid. Ok.

I made a hole in the base of the canister, big enough for a hose to go through.

This proved tricky as most of the time the containers would split at the bottom when trying to cut the base to suit the hose. Pain in the ass!!

I used a 2 litre milk container and in place of screwing the cap off the milk on the bottle, I used just the film canister (not the grey lid) and inverted it so the lid seal of the canister was now more or less in the top of the neck of the milk bottle mouthpiece. I used a suitably sized o ring as a seal with some gaffa tape and a couple rubber bands (hey, I didn't say I was neat freak!! :)) I put the seal 'bout half way up the container.

Sometimes yer have to cut slivers from around the milk bottle mouth piece so the canister slides in smoothly, but at least when ya wanna bucket/rocket you can jus' pack it up and slide it in, pull it and slide it back out again. (Doesn't work for pressure bongs though unfortunately, I just close my mouth around it myself and push the smoke down, then open my mouth and slam it right in there....)

Cheers

LF

Edited by LongFingers

Yea to me a bucket is just that, A bucket full of water, use a bottle with the bottom taken off it and a cone in the lid.

As you lift the bottle up it causes a suction that fills the bottle up with the smoke. You then lower the bottle back in to the water and inhale.

The above pic is also what I call the gravity bong. but same principal really.