Daily cannabis users more likely to be dependent on nicotine

OZ Stoners

• Admin

I gave up 170 a week ciggie habit and drastically reduced my alcohol consumption, bottle a day to having a 4 pack of turkey still sitting in the fridge from 2 weeks ago all from when i started using cannabis as my go to, also used ecig as well over that time, say what you will but the hip pocket doesnt lie

EDIT I tried everything to stop the burners too, i had hypnosis left to try, i tried em all, from zyban to lozenges to the spray and whatever else you might think of, nearly did myself in with champix while taking Cybalta as well serotonin overdose that was a crazy ride let me tell ya lol

:doh: Accidental hit of the thumbs down, was aiming for the thumbs up :/

• Upvote 1

I dont smoke during the day.. Have smoked 3-5 medium Joints a night with Tobacco since the 90's.. Used to smoke 15-20 cig's a day and 6 to 10 stubbies a night..

Dont smoke anymore gave them up 30 years ago. swapped Drinking for Dope 30 years ago .

Now I have a few beers with mates once a month.

Now come 9pm Im on edge not for the dope the nicotine in it.. If im out I chew nicotine gum or mints and my cravings are gone.. 

Thinking of getting a Vape for dry herb.

Problem is I like the nicotine just not the Cigs they stink I would prefer to Vape it or use the Gum.

If you like the nicotine youve been hooked.... try nicotine pg/vg mix with BHO oil, will need to be heated on a hotwater bath or something so it mixes well. I would advise decreasing the amount of nicotine in the mix over time until you dont have the craving or desire to have any nicotine whatsoever..... there are better drugs and better drugs for you....

peace'

Important Information

By using the community in any way you agree to our Terms of Use and We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.