Schapelle Corby: Is it ethical for Nine to do telemovie?

Is it ethical for the greedy, overpaid, executive bogans running Channel 9 to do a tele movie on Shapelle Corby? lol what a fucking joke, they 'immortalised' the peices of shit from the last 30 years of organised crime in Australia and now they are worried about a chick with a bag full of grass?.... WHAT THE FUCK IS WRONG WITH PEOPLE THESE DAYS!!!!!

I swear I went to sleep 20 years ago and woke up in The fucking Twilight Zone.

I'm moving country this place is fucked.

• Upvote 5

Channel 9 is one of the reasons I don't have a tv... other reasons include channels 7, 10, 2 an 0...

The only problem with moving is where the fuck to go?

I had thought a pacific island... maybe Nuia... but there wont be much fresh water in the islands in a few years and few years after that there wont be much dry land either.

Why do they glorify criminals? I don't care if she is guilty or innocent, she was convicted and put in prison. I got tired of watching "Underbelly" and the way they gave crims hero status. What message is that sending to young, not so well educated, unemployed young people.

Whatever happened to good old COMEDY shows?

Oh yeah thats right some of them weren't politically correct.

They killed off "Noddy" by Enid Blyton because he always made a dick of Mr Plod the cop. Well he was a dick!

Bring back "Bill and Ben the Flower Pot Men"

Aunty Jack was another one.

If Kerry Packer was still alive and in charge at Channel 9 the underbelly SHIT would never have gone to air in the fashion it did that's for sure brick.

Instead of telling the story factually they somehow managed to turn it into Neighbours on Amphetamines...

As far as Schapelle goes I think she's guilty. Does it matter? Not really. 

• Upvote 1