Advice for on new glass piece.

I have finally decided to make the change from a metal pipe to a glass. I have always been fond of metal. I have always been around metal and never used glass very often. Glass pipes have become much more popular in the modern day, and I figured it was time to make my first purchase. I started online and found a ton of options ranging from bubblers to vaporizers. The options are nearly endless, and I was hoping for some feedback and help.

I have always had a small metal pipe. It was easier to carry around and store in my opinion than glass pipes. I just come from a place where metal is the preferred choice for smoking, and I have always liked my little baby. Glass has always been a bit bigger, and that has always kept me from making the shift. However I am at a point where I have grown to love the look of glass. The colors and designs are amazing. Metal pipes just cannot reach the same degree of beauty that a glass can.

So I started looking online to see what I could find, and I was blown away by the number of different options available. I found myself on Wikipedia just searching for information and discovered this cool page http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Bong that discusses everything you could want to know about bongs. I don't want to purchase a bong because I don't want anything that big sitting in the house. I thought the history of it all was really cool though.

I found a bunch of different shops online. I found everything I could want including bongs, bubblers, vaporizers, gas masks, and regular glass pipes. I was on SmokeWire for about an hour looking at the different options available. Has anyone heard of or purchased from these guys? I have never purchased anything like this online as I have always gone to local shops. However, there are many more options online than I have access to locally.

I have never smoked from a vaporizer, and I am interested in the idea of that, as well. The options available online are amazing. So this is where you guys can help. What is the big difference between each of these different pipes? Is there a huge difference between a single and a double bubbler? Would you recommend a vaporizer over a pipe?

If I want something reasonably small and easy to store, what would you recommend? I don't have hundreds to spend on several different pipes, but I am willing to spend enough to get a nice piece that I will be pleased with owning. I just want some advice before I make a purchase.

There are many choices when it comes to buying a bong or pipe in this day and age.

I havent heard of the above site u have said but we do have a sponsor Ozbongs that have many pipes to choose from.

When you say pipe do u mean a bong or a proper pipe?

Single and a double bubbler are mostly for bongs and are ment to help the cooling of the smoke, one draw back of all the lil areas that get dirty with fancy bongs is the cleaning can be a pain.

A vaporizer is a required taste some people just dont like then and others will swear by them, my advice for a vape is to try and find some one that has one and try it out before you buy one, as if u dont like using it it is a bit of $$ spend for it to sit in the cupboard locked away because u dont like it...