How Much Do You Spend?

The inital costs are the biggest costs,

then for me its pretty much $500-00 a grow roughly??

thats everything like you said though, and I average a pound under the 600 and 11oz under my 400. so thats roughly $8000-00 worth of buds if you were buying it.

It costs different amounts according to how you grow. If you grow indoors in a complicated hydroponics setup with lots of artificial needs and expenses, it could get moderately high. the electricity isn't that much, about 30 bucks every couple months or so I think. But that would depend on your setup, what you're using, and what you're charged by your leccy company for it.

Nutes cost a bit, but it's relative. I think if you truly worked it out it would come to a couple hundred at least each year, depeding on how you grow.

But if you grow outdoors, you don't have to pay for the nuclear HID. ;) And a bag of soil doesn't cost too much. The costs can be as much or as little as you like really. To get the best our of the indoor plants, you'd need to spend a bit over a year, aside from initial setup costs of course, but these would be minimal for the savings made from not having to buy pot anymore.

As well as it's a fucking awesome hobby to have too. lol Costs a shiteload less than some hobbies can, or you can take it to the nth degree and completely go all out on them and spend thousands... More likely it'll be a couple hundred per year, maybe more, maybe less. But in that range I'd say.

It depends. lol :P lol

I'd say somewhere around $12.50 an Oz if you want to look at it that way, depends on the additives etc you buy. As for bulbs.....well, suppose it depends on whether you're using a cheaper brand, or a better qualtiy one. Obviously the better quality one will last you a bit longer. You can get around 3-4 grows out of a decent one. The longer you use the globe, the more light you will lose. They begin to wear out with age.

Altogether, with electricity, I'd say around $400 per grow at an estimate lol

OUTDOOR IS WAY cHEEPER, and u get better buds anyway

yea, way cheaper.

Better buds?? hmm dunno about that though. Indoors buds are never seeded and are growen to the maximum potential of the strain.

I like the taste of outdoors grown though, but im sure if I used the same soil under artificial light that it would come out the same.

I prefer hydro for the speed of the grow.

Also I couldnt grow outdoors as I have no where safe to grow without nosey neighbours knowing I have a plant.

Typical cost is around $500 a grow. Approx $300 for electricity for 1000watt plus the fans, pumps etc. Then you need medium, ph up and downs, hygen, nutes, enhancers, new globes, timers and pumps fail every now and then.$500 will definitely cover it, unless your like me and have to buy another god damn fan every grow to keep the heat down

good luck