hey fellas,

Got a couple of ?'s . i've just got my setup going today and doing a trial run to see how often to set my water pump . and how long to have it running until it fills the grow wool up . i found that about 15 mins to fill them up . my other ? is it's been running now for close to 4hrsw and the grow wool doesn'tr seem to be drying out very much . the temp inside ie 27degrees. and the lamp is about 80 cms above the wool is that to high .

cheers for any info

flood and drain or RTW mate?...the lamp is plenty close enough if its a biggie, say 1k. 600 or smaller, you can get it closer, check TOM`s links for the "feel test". better to check when you have plants in there...as for your pump...wouldnt have a fucking clue, sorry...F&D could run 15mins at a time and probably go as little as 6 cycles a day, obviously more often as the plants grow, but as i said earlier, wouldnt have a...

hope that helps, more mail on your setup would help lol

JAIKAI