Michael Moore

pixel

Michael Moore is a dead set legend in my opinion...

not many people are willing to expose the wrongs of any government, especially the bush administration....after he released fahrenheit 9/11, hundreds of retarded bush fans went to give him hell because he wasnt a patriot, he was against the government in a slander campaign and all kinds of messed up shit....

He didnt do anything to deserve the treatment he recieved, all he did was expose the corruption and lies spun by the bush administration and half the country turned against him....

Imo Michael moore has his good sides and bad sides , he makes very valid points in allot of what he says however that doesn't mean that he knows whats best for everyone , and I don't think he belives he speaks for everyone either

there have been many people like him that have taken the same kind of direction in a different manner , I mean look at hunter S thompson ( RIP) he was a self proclaimed political junkie with great idea's and belifes and the way he expressed himself on paper was simply amazing but as a person he was a nutjob and I don't even think anyone that knew him would tell you different