My first harvest went alright, from one plant about 2 feet tall i got 35 grams... They smell great, smoke nice and getcha really high!

The only problem is they are really loose! I would like to get them tight and compressed! Its kind of imbarressing showing your stuff to people when it looks like that! I'll try to post a picture when i have the camera again!

Any thoughts, tricks or ideas? PLEASE

My next harvest is in 20 days then 20 after that and so on....... :D

The nutrients and additives I used in Tas are not available here in WA so I'm trying out some new ones at the moment called Dutch Master (2 part) and their boosters and the plants are doing very well, I'm not sure what brands you can buy in Canada but check your hydro store and talk to the people that run it (if they are trustworthy), if you can at least get Canna brand then you should be fine, they do cost a little more but they are reliable.

lol