decent canna vid

good vid lots of truth

Cannabis just needs lots & lots of exceptional sneaky world wide marketing 

With some trusted so called " Stars " to promote , prime time lounge room TV regularly

2014 reverse of reefer madness movie , Reefer Medicine 

Cannabis needs to get past things like strain names , snoop dog / lion what ever

Concentrate more on medical , food & fiber  

Just an opinion  

• Upvote 3

it's a good video, but we all know this stuff already - its all fucking greed man.

like they said at the start and those pictures, if you didn't see them. http://1.bp.blogspot.com/-6_xIMd02zQU/T1fWnyGsvRI/AAAAAAAAAeE/G4IIYZZ-nOI/s1600/cannabisandcapitalism.jpg

that pic sums it up - so many industries would be 'affected' (call it that if you will) they are scared of the power of cannabis and what it can do.

• Upvote 2

Surely there is room for both cannabis and all the other shit in the picture. Especailly now that oil production has passed its peak and is now on the down slide unless more is discovered. Aren't oil co's looking for alternatives.

Freedom of choice is becoming a thing of the past. I am sure not all people would use cannabis as their first choice of meds. There is room for everything as we still have our individualism. Well for now at least.

There will be a generation coming along who will see the light, one day.

I gave up watching the vid as it kept freezing up. youtube was fucked last night. tried watching JFK assination, kept freezing up as well. My conspiracy mind started to kick in, thinking they were freezing up controversial vids so people would give up and go watch those stupid celeb waste of space vids.

• Upvote 1

There will be a generation coming along who will see the light, one day.

I gave up watching the vid as it kept freezing up. youtube was fucked last night. tried watching JFK assination, kept freezing up as well. My conspiracy mind started to kick in, thinking they were freezing up controversial vids so people would give up and go watch those stupid celeb waste of space vids.

psychologists often say people must hit rock bottom before they turn their lives around, I reckon we must be close!!

lol it played fine for me. like tsj says, you didn't miss anything you didn't already know.still, well put together though. the problem is, only current supporters will see it, as deniers won't watch it anyway.       We need a massive marketing campaign

• Upvote 1

The period of enlightenment is coming. A lot of these greedy companies are being exposed for what they really are like no other time in the history of mankind. Usually all this was kept hush, like that diagram showing how much these greedy faceless corporations actually run the world. And with the decade of greed and bankers getting away with what they have humanity has reached that point.

People want to smoke pot, they want a world where our lives dont revolve around consumerism. Look at how much the cannabis movement has picked up since 2010 worldwide as more and more people are being educated on the real truths about pot and the real reasons why such a giving plant can be legalised. It's going to happen in the next decade and half as country after country is going to start legislated for cannabis and using its many benefits to create a semi economy. 3rd world and underdeveloped nations will finally be able to use this as a major commodity and pick themselves up.  And in a generation or two they will laugh and be shocked at how stupid the world was with this plant.

Edited by MrTrimbole
  • Upvote 2