ROOR PURE SMOKE KULTURE

Well you don't seem to care, so at the end of the day G-spot's offered me a discount ontop of if they ever break just send it back and they'll replace it, It's not about what i've done - It's the fact they don't support people when they've been found out and the fact i called G-spot last night, talked to the guy heard what he had to say and i have the facts, I can give thier number to you if you think i'm being silly.

• Downvote 1

I really regret that I missed this thread until now.

Customer bought a bong in October, in March it broke and contacted requesting a warranty.

I wish glass bongs never broke... but they do. I can not replace broken bongs after 4 months, no bong shop would.

Now... Customer has made claims that are untrue. Customer has made claims about what G-Spot have told him that G-Spot claim are untrue.

Customer has claimed on multiple forums that I sell fakes which is untrue... this is not up for debate because if anyone doubts that any of my products are fake, they can contact the supplier. I can also provide copies of invoice headers etc.

Now.... Customer said in another thread on this site

"They won't do jack shit to me because they'd then be calling G-spot liars, so don't get on your high horse with me, it ain't gonna do jack shit, And to state for the record I was going to send the bong to G-spot directly to have them check it but they themselves with the evidence i've given them the guy on the phone said don't bother we can't replace a bong i'm almost 100% sure is fake* (Ok, sorry lets fix this statement*), i might STILL do that so i can for once and for all make you STFU up and accept the truth, because when there's a written statement what are you gonna do then?"

This was customers response to people suggesting that he could be subject to defamation suit.

Up until now I have never had a customer where I considered legal action. Over 85,000 orders I have had customers with legitimate complaints, we are far from perfect, we fuckup some orders, some things arrive broken etc and customers understandably are not happy. We do always at least try to fix our problems because it is good business to do so. But I don't claim we are perfect and we never make mistakes. So bottom line is, if I see a complaint online, it is probably our fuckup and I have to wear it.

This is not one of those instances however and I suggest said customer should have a look over all that he has written about me and think about how much of it are lies... this is very important.

Because... I absolutely positively will take action against anyone who spams lies and untruths on forums for the sole purpose of damaging my reputation... not maybe.

Any business that cared at all about their reputation would.

• Upvote 2

AhmonRa said

"Hey Ozbongs has been the subject of at least 75 complaints to G-spot in two months,"

G-Spot says this is not true. I should know, I talk with them frequently, I talked with Dieter yesterday as it turns out. Who should I believe... one of you are telling blatant lies, and that of course would be a very silly thing to do.