Cannabis TV Shows

Well the series 'Weeds' being the number one i can think of - Normal soccer mum becomes a dealer. - http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Weeds_(TV_series)

Also the Wilfred series - makes sure  you watch the original australian version first before the crapp american remake. -  Crazy antics of a pot smoking dog and his master that see's him as human - fucking hilarious.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Wilfred_(Australian_TV_series) - http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Wilfred_(U.S._TV_series)

only two i can think of the top of my head.

interesting 4 part documentary from the states on the booming medical movement over there - http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Weed_Wars

There is a series from BBC called Ideal. There are 7 series. About a bloke who deals from his flat and has a copper mate who busts everyone else and gives him the weed to re-sell. Very Funny and has a lot of funny and sometimes slightly weird characters. I have the lot on USB. You would need a 16GB USB stick. I just put the USB into the tv and watch it straight fro there.

There is a series from BBC called Ideal. There are 7 series. About a bloke who deals from his flat and has a copper mate who busts everyone else and gives him the weed to re-sell. Very Funny and has a lot of funny and sometimes slightly weird characters. I have the lot on USB. You would need a 16GB USB stick. I just put the USB into the tv and watch it straight fro there.

When I lived there I used to go to this house which I was shown to buy a girl I was seeing... it was a door on a street... you rang the door bell and click the lock opened.... down the stairs and meet by a huge fucking dog and the dealers... the guy heard my accent and said he had cousins in Melb and we got chatting and became friends... good time man hahaha

When I lived there I used to go to this house which I was shown to buy a girl I was seeing... it was a door on a street... you rang the door bell and click the lock opened.... down the stairs and meet by a huge fucking dog and the dealers... the guy heard my accent and said he had cousins in Melb and we got chatting and became friends... good time man hahaha

lol. It's strange who you meet all over the world. 

lol. It's strange who you meet all over the world. 

yeah it was weird... first few time was neverous as hell and it was literal down the stairs get what you want and out the door.

None of this BS with meeting up in car parks or other BS but they turned out to be really cool guys....

Hope they are still going strong...

yeah, me & my mate used to score off a bloke who we christened "Mr. Scary". He was about 6'6" and built like a brick shithouse. He had Bi-Polar but wouldn't take his Meds so you had no idea what sort of mood he would be in. One day we rocked up to score and he was fighting 4 blokes on his front lawn. He kicked all their arses and then had a go at the cops. They took him away in a paddy wagon and we didn't get to score that day:(