Science for stoners: What is marijuana “abuse?”

Science for stoners: What is marijuana “abuse?”

http://www.salon.com/2013/10/26/science_for_stoners_what_is_marijuana_abuse/

interesting read... may make you think 

I relate to this quote a bit too much

"Consider, too, the marijuana use of a person with a mindless job (not operating heavy equipment or working with dangerous materials) who finds that marijuana use makes her more pleasant, more patient and less irritable. Her employer doesn’t know she uses marijuana and is satisfied with her job performance. Does the fact of her being “high” at work automatically categorize her “use” as “abuse”? Does being altered necessarily mean being impaired?"

carry on

• Upvote 3

I'm chef hence the name, i have always found a busy service easier to do stoned, my other work mates think im crazy, but there a calmness you get when there a pass full of dockets in front of you and you have no idea how your going to make through the night. Could do it as well with out it!!!!

• Upvote 1