help needed to find dwarf varieties

My place is visible to neighbours from every direction but I do have a few bushy garden beds that I want to sneak a few plants into and  am trying to identify some really short varieties to put along the border where they will get some sun and being so small people wont really notice them.

I remember a long time back seeing a variety that supposedly only grew to about 3o-40cm but didn't pay much attention as at the time I didn't think it would of any use to me but now that I want something like that, with all my hunting so far I have only been able to find some low THC autos around 90cm (outdoor height).

Anyone know of some dwarf varieties not getting above 40cm or maybe 50cm at worst?

Royal Dwarf is meant to grow around to 40 – 60cm.
Due to the influence of the ruderalis, the THC% of autoflowering plants will be a little lower than that of most strong sativa's and indica's.
If someone doesn’t pick up on the smell during flowering, crowns of joy poking out everywhere will be noticeable to more people than you may think.
Avid gardeners may even like what they see and want to know more. :police: 

The small yield is not worth the risk imo.

Indoors or go bush and grow bigger girls. :greedy: 

• Upvote 1

Doctor Who

I will be going indoors but am still collecting up the bits and pieces as finances allow but in the mean time was hoping to squeeze something into the garden.

For the most part I don't think the majority of neighbours (its an internal block) would careless and almost none go sticky-beaking over the fences. The chosen spot is only visible to one neighbour who is upwind and never goes stickybeaking over the fence, they do have a lot of visitors that wander in and out of their place but none ever seem to wander away from their house or go sticky-beaking, so I feel ok about trying a few little plants outside until I can get an indoors grow going.

Its a big block with the nearest boundary fence is 5M on the downwind side but those guys are rarely up the back of their block and cant see the chosen area. I know those guys reasonably well and am pretty sure they wouldn't say anything as they are users (but I still wont be telling them anything)

So just wanting to shove some little guys in with the greenery for now.

Edited by Eccentric

Plant later in the year for smaller plants

Consider hiding you plants with other greeneries.

Use something to screen them out.

Use indica and consider auto strains.

Platstic tomatoes http://www.ebay.com/itm/50-ARTIFICIAL-TOMATOES-FAKE-FRUIT-FAUX-VEGETABLES-DECOR-CHILDREN-Teaching-props-/180930490613?pt=LH_DefaultDomain_0&hash=item2a204c30f5

Be creative and let us know how you get on

-RiverRat-

Platstic tomatoes http://www.ebay.com/itm/50-ARTIFICIAL-TOMATOES-FAKE-FRUIT-FAUX-VEGETABLES-DECOR-CHILDREN-Teaching-props-/180930490613?pt=LH_DefaultDomain_0&hash=item2a204c30f5

-RiverRat-

Nice! Love those plastic tomatoes, I think I will have the best looking genetically modified tomatoes on the planet.

Its a big block with the nearest boundary fence is 5M on the downwind side but those guys are rarely up the back of their block and cant see the chosen area. I know those guys reasonably well and am pretty sure they wouldn't say anything as they are users (but I still wont be telling them anything)

Ever had a gram of bud stink your place out? An extremely tiny plant will give you 14g and properly raise a fuss with its aroma the second a bit of wind makes it move and you can be damn sure people who smoke cannabis will know that smell.  You may have good neighbours but what about their friends? They might not give a second thought to jumping your fence just to see if you have plants because of the smell and trust me when I say once you're painted as a grower by rippers they come back.  I've lost countless outdoor plants and even had my house broken into by rippers who've come back just to see if I started up again.  The only option if you get put in that position is to quit or move neither of which is fair on you for wanting to grow a few small plants outdoors but it will be your reality if it happens.

Honestly since you are setting up for indoor growing anyway your best option is waiting until you are actually setup inside and can completely control the environment.  I know that sucks but the risk you take by growing a few small plants outdoors really isn't worth it in the long term.  You would gain experience and maybe even a bit of smoko so if you feel its worth the risk its not like anyone could stop you from taking it but personally if I were in your position I'd write off outdoor growing focus all my energy on getting setup indoors.

-RiverRat-

Just hope the neighbours don't run out of tomatoes.....and want some of yours! :pimp: