Gilly's Needs Ideas

HI THERE . I'VE RECENTLY BOUGHT A HYDRO SETUP FOR A CABINET WHICH IS GETTING MADE AT THE MOMENT . THE DIMENSIONS OF THE CABINET R 1.2W X 0.8D X 2.2H. THE LIGHT SOURCE IS A 600W . AND THE GENERAL SETUP IS A TURBO TANK. USING GROW WOOL . THE FEW ISSUES I HAVE R

1. IS THE LIGHT SOURCE I HAVE TO STRONG FOR THE CABINET SIZE .(LOOOKING AT HAVING 3- 4 PLANTS )

2.DO U NEED TO HAVE A TEMP AND HUMIDITY CONTROL .(IS IT ESSENTIAL)

3.IS IT IMPORTANT TO HAVE A FAN INSIDE FOR CIRCULATION (HAVE FAN FOR DUCTING THE HOT AIR OUT )

4. WHAT IS THE IDEAL TEMP AND HUMIDTY INSIDE THE CABINET

5.DO U HAVE TO TIP THE PLANT EARLY ON IN ITS GROWTH CYCLE OR DONT TIP IT AT ALL

High gilly, welcome to Oz Stoner's.

1. IS THE LIGHT SOURCE I HAVE TO STRONG FOR THE CABINET SIZE .(LOOOKING AT HAVING 3- 4 PLANTS )

Yes, it is a bit although the heat it will generate is more of a problem, a 400w is the optimum size for those dimensions.

Q’s 2, 3, 4. – Yes.

5.DO U HAVE TO TIP THE PLANT EARLY ON IN ITS GROWTH CYCLE OR DONT TIP IT AT ALL

Tipping is preformed to force the plant to grow extra coalas, some growers prefer a single coala so they don't tip at all, I normally tip plants once and use the tips as clones.

:P