My latest purchase,what to pop first ?

My current grow is almost completed, White Russian, King Kong, Lemon Skunk, Spicy White Devil and Purple Mayhem.

I have cloned all of these for another round and have room to add 2 new strains but what should I pop next?

Does anyone have any experience with these Bodhi strains ?

White Lotus

Tranquil Elephantizer

Sunshine Daydream

Silver Mountain

Lucky Charms

Eventually they will all get a chance to shine.

• Upvote 1

Sunshine Daydream does sound nice, thanks' for the input, it gets a spot in the garden.

Here is Bodhi's description of his creation.

Sunshine Daydream Genetics: bubbashine x appalachia Flowering Time: medium Outdoor Harvest: Height: Medium Characteristics: super sticky kushy chemmy berry butter funk Sunshine daydream is a hybrid of one of my alltime favorites, bubbashine which is a cross of bubba kush and bluemoonshine (rare stretch indica pheno), bubbashine smells of hot buttered blueberry muffins and kush, grows like a big og covered in crystals, and has an amazing potent warm snuggly euphoric pain relieving effect,especially good for nerve pain. the father of this hybrid is the heavy weight funk champion appalachia (green crack x tres dawg).... these two together have created an amazing hybrid, that is truly unique, increasing the nerve pain reducing effect and bringing in the chem family funk, this hybrid is beautiful to look at, and even more beautiful in its effects. its one of those rare varieties that sticks to the bag even after its dry, with a rich chemmy fruity berry kush terpene signature and stand out notes of sour butter. I have a pheno I call the butter cut because it smells of dank berries and butter. Im really happy to get this one out there, it is beautiful natural healing medicine for the community.... These seed projects were made in an organic biodynamic growing environment with the utmost care, respect, meditation, and good vibes, using the best parental selections from a small but amazing gene pool. may all your dreams come true and all your seeds sprout many blessings

What was your favourite out of your current grow?

I can only comment on the lemon skunk as I have been growing this continually from cloning for over 5 years now and has been a average to good yielder and is a good smoke.

The others have not been tried or harvested yet, King Kong and the Spicy White are still adding a little weight, the others are nearly done.

They all look great.

Once I put them through the smoke test I will weed them out lol and find any keepers by the end of the next grow as I have a lot of other strains in my collection to

Try....... lol