I just sussed out their site and while its far from the worst I've seen its just another in a long line of illegal seed banks in Australia that will get shut down over time.  There are also issues such as them collection ip numbers and traffic data because although they say privacy is a huge concern when they get raided that information will become available to the police.  In the true spirit of being up the USA's arse in asking for the legal right to collect metadata I'm assuming this already happens on a large scale so when the police are given a bunch of IP numbers from a criminally run website it should just be a matter of checking who's IP matched the one on the site at the time and you've got yourself a grower.

Another thing to consider is that its extremely doubtful that they've had enough time to actually breed the strains they're selling.  Chances are they've just made f2s which bring out the full genetic potential of the strain in every form you can imagine.  They may say you're buying amnesia haze for example but you could literally get anything that fits between those two strains instead of a stable version that shows traits from both.

In short I would consider them pollen chuckers and a huge risk to our safety.  Good on them if they're not and totally safe to order from but I'd never personally take the risk of ordering from them.

• Upvote 3

So. what does those meta data thingies do and it says on their privacy policy they cant reveal any user info unless condoned off illegal acts doest that mean ur safe?? also by stating they only do business with countries that permit and they don't want you to grow mean their only meant for countries legal?  sorry for being noobish

Edited by KangarooKush

it means they wont release your data unless you are caught doing something illegal or they are caught doing something illegal. unfortunately your both guilty so if the police come a knocking that data is getting released.

it doesnt matter what countries they deal with or if you grow the seeds or not. it is still illegal for them to operate out of australia.

other seedbanks are run in countries where it is legal to sell seeds. 

metadata is stuff like what ip address connected to a website, what time they connected, etc.  It can also include a bunch of stuff your browser sends along like your operating system and browser version.  Its basically everything short of directly saying that data belongs to you by name but given enough data its pretty easy to paint a picture of someone.  Governments all around the world collect this kind of information and if an illegally run site keeps logs its extremely easy to match up the log's numbers to their own.