for the experienced

got a question for the experienced or seasoned smoker who enjoys using a bong.

every so often ill rip a cone and its harsh as fuck. its that bad that me chest kills for half hour or so, and me throat gets so sore i have to have milk to get relief. does this happen to other ppl too?

what gets me, is that its from the same "chop up" that i had 2 hours earlier and it was fine then using the same bong. its got me knackered what could be causing this to happen.

sometimes if im keen, i can rip 2 cones back to back and then an hour later again and it doesnt hurt me, just sayin im used to the smoke.

thanks

i just got back on the horse and had another one from the same mix and it was sweet. smooth and tasty. i did put colder water in this time and its an improvement even from every other day when its good so thats what im gunna do from now on.

thanks for the suggestion too. did you mean brown mix like to much tobbaco? i smoke cannabis only, im all about the health brutha!!

I've noticed that slightly damp cannabis dries out super fast and completely changes after fully drying out.  Its like a slow smouldering bud turns into an easily burned one and although you are smoking the same amount since the bud burns better you get a thicker more intense smoke that can drill your throat/lungs in an instant instead of giving you a chance to back away like when it was still damp.  If you're used to the damp bud and get caught off guard it can be a horrible experience.