Baked Beans

i was tolded by someone who is kcnowledgible, that you can add baked beans to your nutrigents, and pack them around the stem in the last few week and it adds bulk to the overall vigoure of the vegetable matter and associated bi-product.Does anyong youse this tecnece?He said the protein is convergeted into sugars and it add a lot in over all THC glands.I always get bad and poor results, I hav emy room at 124 farenheifgt. but the oscillations of the fan seem to be out of sink with the duckthing, causeing negative bio feedbak from the anti gravity distortian module in my ballash.

i was tolded by someone who is kcnowledgible, that you can add baked beans to your nutrigents, and pack them around the stem in the last few week and it adds bulk to the overall vigoure of the vegetable matter and associated bi-product.Does anyong youse this tecnece?He said the protein is convergeted into sugars and it add a lot in over all THC glands

I would suggest that you don't do this, particularly in a hydro system. Your reward will be fungus, flies and rots.

I would also suggest that the person who gave you said advice knows sweet FA about growing, or is having a go at you.

I always get bad and poor results, I hav emy room at 124 farenheifgt. but the oscillations of the fan seem to be out of sink with the duckthing, causeing negative bio feedbak from the anti gravity distortian module in my ballash.

WTF does that mean? You seem to be either having a joke at us, or your a very odd person indeed. lol

No NO NO.. ALL WRONG!!!!!! :D

the baked beans are too cold, at 51 degrees your plants wont eat baked beans, cannabis is very fussy about the temperature of its beans, at least 80 degrees, and give them a glass of coke to wash it all down mate. and aid in the production of sugar, the more sugar you feed your plants the more sugar will crystallate on those buds into sticky sticky resin.

Dont use watties baked beans, But Heinz and the Dick Smith copy of them give good results. As my friend Sir_Pipe says "without beans I could only get 3 but with beans i got 63" + beans smoke like dreams.

I dont like sharing this information, your letting too many newbies in on the secret advanced grow methods usually restricted to the growing elite.

Negative bio-feedback was a myth, we are now back to worrying about the feng shui of our grows, the most quick method to improve your grows via feng shui is the "enlightened horse", hang a small red or pink horse figurine from the side of your grow reflector on a 1 ft piece of hemp rope, make sure you tie it to the side of your reflector which faces the gates in the east. Also a Grow in which the doors face the south-west will have a dramatic effect on yield , up to 27.54% improvement. As Sir Pipe said to me "with just beans I could only get 63, with beans and good feng shui I got 275"

follow these tips and your bad and poor results will soon dissapear. :wacko:

I have found the SPC brand of baked beans work the best, i know they are at the bottom end of the scale of brand names but Spc baked beans has the more runny sauce and gives the buds more flavour but on the downside you end up with the farts while you smoke and the bong ends up a bit taccy

Cheers

Guest FLOWER
I have found the SPC brand of baked beans work the best, i know they are at the bottom end of the scale of brand names but Spc baked beans has the more runny sauce and gives the buds more flavour but on the downside you end up with the farts while you smoke and the bong ends up a bit taccy

Cheers

:wacko: True and you also get that little flame thrower from the gas burning when you light up, watch your eyebrows :P

FLOWER :D

Edited by FLOWER

I hav emy room at 124 farenheifgt. but the oscillations of the fan seem to be out of sink with the duckthing, causeing negative bio feedbak from the anti gravity distortian module in my ballash.

I don't think the bio feedback is the real issue. If you are running at anything over 120f you will casue major trauma to not only your ballash, but also the flux housing filter, and the secondary systolic valve. WC's advice is sound also, but if your yang karma is in a non dominant phase of the lunar cycle, you will inevitably strike difficulties as well.

The simplest fix is to attch a small piece of damp lettuce to your genitals. Remove all your clothes and stand above your plants at exactly 3.37pm EST ( woongalli hour). Gyrate your hips in an anticlockwise direction while chanting "oooohwhatawankiam", for 1 hour.

This will restore all status abnormalities.