well I have anyways. lol

I cant stress enough that its not potent pot, you'll have to keep reminding yourself you've smoked kinda thing. Its not a good strain to grow alone for that reason, it dont get you "stoned", need something to help you slepp at night and shit. Very far from potent, but distinctive high with absolutely no burnout.

As for growing its a wonderful plant to grow, for a sativa dominant high plant, its very stocky and not too stretchy, and very early finisher, making decent sized buds, not big cola bottles, but pointy fairly skinny buds, fairly tight for sat buds, can get alot of nice colours out of them too, mainly lavendars and greys and purpley grey kind of aura about the dried buds. but in live plant little bits of blues and reds and shit are in there. real beautiful. mostly green though.

Anyways I wouldnt suggest it if you dont already have some potent strains, get sum good potent stuff before you try flo, or you will be frustrated with it, its good brekky cones to not fuck your day. not night cones at all.

oh yeah, mine flowers in about 50-55 days, quickest thing i got , and without topping it produces a dominant cola, but i think it yields best as a bush thats been topped, can grow it in a crop with alot of indica doms quite comfortably (as long as they aren't too short & squat). not all that resinous or anything either.

Smell is fairly strong and pungent, sorta fruity, but kinda astringenty and alcoholly as well, and smoke is real spicy and harsh, but not rough, expansive smoke. Its not harsh in a bad way, its just got a nice bite.