If you were in high school do you think that it's ok as an agreement to get good grades in order to smoke?  

87 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

simple just lock her in her room until she's 25 lol

yeah ya could do that.... or start fattening her up with cake and chocolate. she will become so fat , repulsive and unattractive to the opposite sex that all she'll want to do is stay home and study in her room.

Then starve her down when you think she is of marrying age or just when your ready for her to move out.

Of course fattening her up could have the totally opposite effect.

she could turn into a fat stoner who enjoys nothing more than being unsociable, sitting in her room, bongin on, with her head constantly stuck in the fridge. lol

simple just lock her in her room until she's 25 lol

yeah ya could do that.... or start fattening her up with cake and chocolate. she will become so fat , repulsive and unattractive to the opposite sex that all she'll want to do is stay home and study in her room.

Then starve her down when you think she is of marrying age or just when your ready for her to move out.

Of course fattening her up could have the totally opposite effect.

she could turn into a fat stoner who enjoys nothing more than being unsociable, sitting in her room, bongin on, with her head constantly stuck in the fridge. lol

....then you would have support her and her friends who would come over and rip of your stash, and dob you into the cops when they got busted smoking your weed.

Better off sending her to a convent in Switzerland methinks....

haha, hey midnightoker. I think its pretty funny that ur trying to convince ur parents that if u get good grades then u can smoke weed. most parents are just gunna be against weed no matter what. my parents dont like that i smoke weed, but they dont say i cant.

There comes an age where your parents will trust you enough to handle your own situations, until then, just hide it.... clear eyes, axe and trident..

haha,

late.

I don't think such an agreement is a good idea, firstly because the teenager will smoke wether they get the good grades or not, secondly because I don't believe reward based agreements of this type work well at anytime no matter what the inducement is.

I think that all you can do if your kids are already smoking is to encourage them to wait until they're a bit older and give them valid reasons to wait and if they continue to smoke - give them somewhere safe to do so.

to be honest your gonna do if you have consent or not the best thing to do is get good grades and smoke and if you keep ya good grades up ya parents wont question anything and by doing this if you then get busted then let ya grades drop and ya parents will soon have you back on the weed :)

enjoy and hope it works