Brownies

lol

Found this Brownie recipe at a new website I just stumbled onto. Fairly new anyway. September of 2003 I believe. Thought I'd get your opinion on it. I really enjoy smoking but am wondering if it wouldn't be a bad idea to eat it sometimes instead. Trouble is I'm a fucking hopeless cook. I have never tried to make cookies or cake before. I know the woolworths version is going to beat me handsdown so I fork out the money instead. Unfortunately Woolworths hasn't begun stocking marijuana products just yet so I'll have to take a stab at it.

Source.

www.growing-marijuana-tips.com

COPIED TEXT

Did you know the secret ingredient in the world's best pot brownie recipe is marijuana butter? In fact, Many great tasting marijuana recipes include marijuana butter as a main ingredient.

The reasons for cooking with marijuana are as diverse as the benefits. Many medical marijuana users eat marijuana as an effective alternative to smoking. In addition to the obvious health benefit, cannabis cooking can be quick, easy, and delicious. The following are favorites taken from Marijuana Recipes.

Marijuana Brownie Recipe

The Classic Favorite

Preheat oven 350 degrees.

3/4 cup marijuana butter - (FOLLOW RECIPE BELOW)

3 squares unsweetened baking chocolate

3 eggs

1 1/2 cups sugar

1 1/2 tsp. vanilla

1 1/8 cup flour

3/4 tsp. baking powder

1/2 cup nuts or chocolate chips (optional)

Melt butter and unsweetened chocolate squares in sauce pan. Add eggs, sugar, and vanilla. Mix flour and baking powder together and add to wet mixture. Add nuts/chocolate chips and stir. Pour into greased and floured baking dish and bake 30-40 minutes. Brownies are done when you put a toothpick in the middle and it comes out clean. No sticking of the batter. Cool and sprinkle with powdered sugar. Cut into small pieces.

Marijuana Butter Recipe

1 lb. real butter - NO SUBSTITUTES

1/2 ounce ground marijuana buds OR 1 ounce ground shake

Heat butter in saucepan or double broiler until it begins to boil. Add marijuana and cover. Allow to boil for ten minutes. Reduce heat to low and allow to simmer for up to three hours. Remove from stove and strain. Butter should be an "attractive" green color. Chill until solid. Keep refrigerated.

I'm not affiliated with that site. I think its based in Canada. I sent them an email congratulating them on some nice work and giving OzStoners a discrete plug though.

chong, if you've never eaten it before....do be careful....it lasts a long, long time and once it gets in your system and you've done too much, it can be VERY unpleasant...read my entry in "can you od". it is great when you don't eat too much and it takes sometimes a couple of hours for it to "kick in".....also, you can always make frosting with the canna butter to spread on regular baked goods and then you don't have to cook...

good luck

gc lol

cannabutter is tasty! at least i like it, it has kind of a nutty/buttery flavor. i know people have used it on toast, but again, you might want to dilute it a bit with regular butter as you could get a fairly "rich" dose. cook eggs in it in a fry pan.....it won't burn off the thc if you maintain a temp at or less than 350' .

you can also make cooking canna oil, heat the oil slowly and of course i don't add the water as with making the butter....you can use any canola type oil....just watch your dose until you know what it will do for you....

hope this helps,

gc :wacko:

Important Information

By using the community in any way you agree to our Terms of Use and We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.