Senator Conroy and the PM's position on medical cannabis

These Politican's that are of the same mind set as this Dum asshole Senator Conroy make me sicker than I already am.

He should be ashamed to call hiself an Australia as this is not what our fore Father's an Mother's fort for an died for.

To have an upstart like Senator Conroy who know's nothing of the benefit's of medical cannabis you are so full of your own bullshit Senator Conroy you swim in it.

I bet Senator Conroy would be the first inline to use medical cannabis if it was going to help keep his eye sight for a few more year's befor he went blind or had a terminal illness of which medical cannabis would help him.

You Senator Conroy an your limp Dick follower's are a shame to this country an what this country really stand's for.

There is not much AUSSIE Blood that run's through your body that's for sure.

Love to see you Senator Conroy walk a mile in my boot's an other terminaly ill people shame on you.

Regard's from this Old Dog Dingo-2008.

• Upvote 2

The government will need to see how things go in the USA before any change can take place.  They'll need to see all the revenue being saved from less enforcement and taxation before it looks like a viable option and even then the feds in the usa will have to move to full legalisation before our government even considers medicinal use.  We are easily 5-10 years behind the USA with our cannabis movement and I dont think thats going to change any time soon.

• Upvote 1

He didn't even address the question!  The question was about legalising cannabis for medical use under certain circumstances and his response was "the australian government does not support the legalisation of cannabis.". This guy was the communications minister and now he's an expert on health and social issues??

I'm not surprised conroy had this response though as he was the guy trying to put an internet "nanny filter" on the australian population so they can control what we consume.  Thankfully, that was highly unpopular, not to mention impractical, and it was dumped.

He's just another pollie who wants to control the citizens who voted him in.  The attitude is "I know what's best for you, better than you know yourself".  Highly arrogant.

Thanks for the video, at least the subject was brought up in federal politics.

The government will need to see how things go in the USA before any change can take place.  They'll need to see all the revenue being saved from less enforcement and taxation before it looks like a viable option and even then the feds in the usa will have to move to full legalisation before our government even considers medicinal use.  We are easily 5-10 years behind the USA with our cannabis movement and I dont think thats going to change any time soon.

DW, I reckon we are further behind than that. California legalised for medical use in 1996 which is almost 20 years ago.

Edited by lifestylez