:P Hi all, I am mrbillz (MR. BILL !). I am residing in the USA in the state of OREGON where we have a very active medical marijuana forum called : www.oregongreenfree.com (OGF) and I am "walking" around the world's hempsites to better acquaint myself with the laws of different countries. I have always wanted to see Australia, I even visit Lasseters' Online quite often trying to win a trip to your country. I always thought you folks had a lot more leniant laws there. Perhaps it goes by territories? At any rate, I would like to learn more and please feel free to come to OGF and visit with us. :D

post-26-1081280112_thumb.gif

:D FLOWER, you showed me yours. I'll show you mine, this is my first grow in 20 yrs and I've made alot of mistakes but I'll do better next time. I am doing SCROG in a 4'x4'x2' box and am nearing 4th wk of FLOWER.

I am doing Akorn/snowbud, White widow, Berkeley and Kali-mist.

post-26-1081303144_thumb.jpg

Guest FLOWER
:P FLOWER, you showed me yours. I'll show you mine, this is my first grow in 20 yrs and I've made alot of mistakes but I'll do better next time. I am doing SCROG in a 4'x4'x2' box and am nearing 4th wk of FLOWER.

I am doing Akorn/snowbud, White widow, Berkeley and Kali-mist.

hey mrbillz

Geeze i seem to be getting a lot of attention today :D :P ummm nice unit ;)

I did a little reseach on Kali Mist i think (like wilderbud said)Kali Mist is one of the larger strains isn't it?.

Good luck with your grow, be sure to keep us updated.

FLOWER :)

:mellow: Yup; like I said -made some mistakes. I have a friend growing Kali indoors in screen (who I got cutting from) and it is doing really well in his screen. Puts in flower at 7" tall, 2 mos. later has 30" nugs no shit. IT sure is crawling fast in the box that's for sure. Wish I'd have put the screen alot lower, oh well next time I guess . His Kali sure has a sweet flavor, and a great head. It will be interesting for me to see what happens. It's great talking to you guys down there. What is a "cone"?

post-26-1081305879_thumb.jpg