Cooking with wet cannabis

hey bro your weed def wont get stronger with age the opposit is true. the flavours will change thou. but i dont really notice this when cookin with canna

It does increase in potency throughout the curing process though. If dried and stored correctly I find it a much nicer and stronger smoke 6 months down the track compared to when it's pretty fresh. But yeah If its exposed to the air I guess the potency will drop pretty quickly as the THC oxidises (or degrades or whatever ?)

• Upvote 3

It does increase in potency throughout the curing process though. If dried and stored correctly I find it a much nicer and stronger smoke 6 months down the track compared to when it's pretty fresh. But yeah If its exposed to the air I guess the potency will drop pretty quickly as the THC oxidises (or degrades or whatever ?)

I have to agree SO, ATM I am smoking something that I harvested in April/May and was crap then, but now, couch locks me...

I have to agree SO, ATM I am smoking something that I harvested in April/May and was crap then, but now, couch locks me...

Hey ford,

can i ask why that bud was crap when it was fresh? Im curious cause ive been reading a bit on this forum about thc breakdown etc and from as i understand the couch lock is due to the cbn present in the bud which increases overtime. Im trying to determine what gives me the 'high' high when i smoke fresh bud. Is it the cbd or just lots of thc? Im the opposite to you in this regard, i prefer the cerebral kind of high instead.

confused

I have a friend from Burma, he used to purchase fresh cannabis at his village market. They used it for cooking, not for its psychoactive properties, but as a vegetable. They most likely cooked out the majority of THC before they ate anyway.

This is great to know . im pretty slack when it comes to growing veg atm so now I have fresh greens.

• Upvote 1

Hey ford,

can i ask why that bud was crap when it was fresh? Im curious cause ive been reading a bit on this forum about thc breakdown etc and from as i understand the couch lock is due to the cbn present in the bud which increases overtime. Im trying to determine what gives me the 'high' high when i smoke fresh bud. Is it the cbd or just lots of thc? Im the opposite to you in this regard, i prefer the cerebral kind of high instead.

confused

Yeah good question?

Hey ford,

confused

Hi Memphis, I don't know why it was crap, it just didn't get me very stoned, however, now it does. Sorry I can't shed any more light on it for you. Would be nice to do some lab analysis. I am certainly not bound to couch lock type highs either :)

Hi Memphis, I don't know why it was crap, it just didn't get me very stoned, however, now it does. Sorry I can't shed any more light on it for you. Would be nice to do some lab analysis. I am certainly not bound to couch lock type highs either :)

Thanks anyway Ford,

So high THC low CBD and preventing your weed from building up CBN i think will give me the 'high' high i enjoy so much