Cannabis

Excellent hardcover book, even has joint-rolling pictures to help you out on the inside of the cover :D

This book covers the complete story of Cannabis, everything from what it is, it's ancient history and it's different use, Legislation and control, an A-Z of medical uses, horticulture, fun cooking recipes, even how to make a bong! :D . It also explains the different churches and religions that use cannabis. It's really a must have, great book. Available from OzStoners

I'll post some pics when I can sort my cam out!

Guest niall
Excellent hardcover book, even has joint-rolling pictures to help you out on the inside of the cover :)

This book covers the complete story of Cannabis, everything from what it is, it's ancient history and it's different use, Legislation and control, an A-Z  of medical uses, horticulture, fun cooking recipes, even how to make a bong! :D . It also explains the different churches and religions that use cannabis. It's really a must have, great book. Available from OzStoners

I'll post some pics when I can sort my cam out!

I thought this book was interesting, there were some great pictures, but overall it was pretty crap. Martin Booth's "Cannabis, A History" provides a much more detailed historical account, and I found Green's writing style a bit childish and not anti-prohibitionist enough for my liking. At times he's just plain wrong, almost excusing the black market and the nonsensical laws that created it, and I found it infuriating in parts.

But it was a fun read, lots of nice pictures :D

Edited by niall

Guest niall
I found the book a very interesting read, well presented and no heavy thinking required, excellent read whether bent or straight, hard to put down (except for a cone of course  ::D: )

Yeah it's definitly that, entertaining and light reading.

If you're into something heavier check out "The Pursuit of Oblivion" by Richard Davenport-Hines - fan-fucking-tastic read about the details of how prohibition came to be.